2. About cookies
- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies that we use
[auth, details_of_organisations, profilePic]);
4. Managing cookies
- 5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (c) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- 5.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 5.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. Cookie preferences
6. Our details
- 7.1 This website is owned by Lassod Consulting Ltd and operated under an exclusive license by Community Hosting and Support Ltd.
- 7.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11794253, and our registered office is at 142-143 Parrock St, Gravesend DA12 1EY.
- 7.3 Our principal place of business is at 142-143 Parrock St, Gravesend DA12 1EY.
- 7.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to 142-143 Parrock St, Gravesend DA12 1EY
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website.